Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 05-27-2017, 08:00 AM   #1
moofychops
Connoisseur
moofychops for a long time would go to bed early.moofychops for a long time would go to bed early.moofychops for a long time would go to bed early.moofychops for a long time would go to bed early.moofychops for a long time would go to bed early.moofychops for a long time would go to bed early.moofychops for a long time would go to bed early.moofychops for a long time would go to bed early.moofychops for a long time would go to bed early.moofychops for a long time would go to bed early.moofychops for a long time would go to bed early.

Device: Now Have Aura One and ClaraHD
Smile Kobo Aura H2O Edition 2

It is arriving all over the place. Mine will be here on Tuesday, There are some very positive reports in a posting below "Next model kobo? Kobo Aura H2O Edition 2" Well worth reading if you are looking for Next model kobo? Kobo Aura H2O Edition 2r a new ereader at £144 UK Pounds,and not wanting the Ka1

Last edited by moofychops; 05-27-2017 at 08:04 AM. Reason: Mistaken title
moofychops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2017, 05:36 PM   #2
snoeki
Connoisseur
snoeki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snoeki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snoeki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snoeki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snoeki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snoeki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snoeki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snoeki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snoeki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snoeki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snoeki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle paperwhite 2 & Kobo glo hd
I really enjoy mine, I prefer it over the kobo glo hd, the lightning options are amazing, it's fast, the screen size is great, I am sure you will enjoy it.

I was just looking in a electronic store while my wife was doing some shoeshopping and I saw the new kobo and I didn't know there was a new one. I bought two of them and I found out at home they just released them.

I have bought the kobo blue sleepcover and it's good, but I hope to replace it for a cover without a flap, just a normal hardcase is what I prefer. But the colour is great and it feels good.
snoeki is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-27-2017, 06:59 PM   #3
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by snoeki View Post
I really enjoy mine, I prefer it over the kobo glo hd, the lightning options are amazing, it's fast, the screen size is great, I am sure you will enjoy it.

I was just looking in a electronic store while my wife was doing some shoeshopping and I saw the new kobo and I didn't know there was a new one. I bought two of them and I found out at home they just released them.

I have bought the kobo blue sleepcover and it's good, but I hope to replace it for a cover without a flap, just a normal hardcase is what I prefer. But the colour is great and it feels good.
If kwmobile brings out cases for the H2O2, I suggest getting one of them. I have one for my H2O and I really like it. I'm thinking of getting another for just in case they stop making them for the H2O. As a spare.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote