Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 01-20-2017, 08:55 PM   #31
wandalynn
Addict
wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: nook, Aluratek Libre
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catlady View Post
Thank you! I used the credit to complete a series.
Same here. Last time it was $5 off 'select' titles, this time any title over $5. I got the final book in Conrad Richter's Awakening Land trio. Thanks a bunch!
wandalynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2017, 09:00 PM   #32
peachiekene
Fanatic
peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo aura one, htc 10, kobo glo hd
So I definitely did not have the $5 off on my regular account, but did on my "professional" one. But I do now!?
Now I wonder if there is a second book over $5 that I even want...

Wait: US people. If you live in a "don't tax egoods" state (or one of those states that has no state tax), when you go to make a purchase is google adding a tax on your purchase?

Last edited by peachiekene; 01-20-2017 at 09:03 PM.
peachiekene is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-20-2017, 09:04 PM   #33
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer
GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle; Kindle (10.1.1) for PC; Kindle Cloud Reader
Quote:
Originally Posted by library addict View Post
They don't love me!
But we all love you. Everyone give library addict a hug!
GtrsRGr8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2017, 09:27 PM   #34
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2 and Libra H2O and half a dozen older models I can't let go of
Quote:
Originally Posted by GtrsRGr8 View Post
But we all love you. Everyone give library addict a hug!
{{{{{hugs}}}}}
FizzyWater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2017, 09:32 PM   #35
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" (retired=Sony PRS650, Kobo Mini)
Awww, thanks!
library addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-20-2017, 10:03 PM   #36
4691mls
Wizard
4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ALL DEVICES ARE STOCK: Kobo Clara, Tolino Shine 2, Sony PRS-T3, T1
I got the December coupon but so far I haven't gotten the current one. I wonder what method their system uses to decide who gets coupons.
4691mls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2017, 10:10 PM   #37
4691mls
Wizard
4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ALL DEVICES ARE STOCK: Kobo Clara, Tolino Shine 2, Sony PRS-T3, T1
Oops - actually it looks like the $5 off I used was in early January, not late December as I had thought, so I guess I'll hope for another in February.
4691mls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2017, 09:08 AM   #38
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
I'm trying to talk hubby into letting me use his coupon. Negotiations are not going well. I'd have to use $1.99 of his Google Reward money to get the book I want. He asked what I'd give him for it. Bah! I don't have anything he wants.

Sent from my XT1528
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2017, 12:06 PM   #39
peachiekene
Fanatic
peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
I'm trying to talk hubby into letting me use his coupon. Negotiations are not going well. I'd have to use $1.99 of his Google Reward money to get the book I want. He asked what I'd give him for it. Bah! I don't have anything he wants.
$2 in change?
Old 01-21-2017, 01:09 PM   #40
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by peachiekene View Post
$2 in change?
I don't have $2 I have $2 in Google Money but it's on my account. I'm out of sweets too or I could have bribe him with that.

Sent from my Nexus 7
Old 01-21-2017, 02:04 PM   #41
TrevorViking
Wizard
TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire
A woman is never out of sweets.
TrevorViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2017, 07:46 PM   #42
peachiekene
Fanatic

Does he buy books via google play? Might be able to do a trade off later. Otherwise, I'm out of suggestions.
Old 01-22-2017, 01:26 AM   #43
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by peachiekene View Post
Does he buy books via google play? Might be able to do a trade off later. Otherwise, I'm out of suggestions.
No. He's not a reader. I'll keep chipping away at him. I activated the offer when he wasn't looking so it can't disappear.

Sent from my XT1528
Old 01-22-2017, 08:29 PM   #44
peachiekene
Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
I activated the offer when he wasn't looking so it can't disappear.
LOL, that is exactly something I would do. Good luck! *^-^*
Old 01-26-2017, 04:33 PM   #45
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

I got my book. He said Yes and I didn't have to give him anything. And I got another $5 off offer on my one account. It was in my email. It expires at the end of the month. I am trying to get enough Google Play credit for the last book otherwise I'll have to find something else.

Sent from my XT1528