Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Reading and Management

Notices

Old 07-01-2014, 11:30 PM   #1
jjansen
J
jjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: SONY PRS 505/300, iRex DR800SG, Nook
Moon+ Pro and Cool Reader

I use both Moon+ Pro and Cool Reader. Each is missing a single function that would make it my only choice.

1) Cool Reader - has anyone ever managed to automatically sync your reading position? Igor mentioned something about using FolderSync. If I could do this then Cool Reader would be my number 1 choice.

2) Moon+ Reader Pro - this might sound silly but it is important to me. Does anyone know how to make it automatically display the cover page of the book you are currently reading when the ereader is sleeping like Cool Reader does? I just love seeing my "book" sitting there and I can instantly see what book it is just like I can with a paperback novel.

If anyone has managed to get either of these two options to work let me know. I only need one issue solved to be happy with one software package.

Thanks Jackie
roadsaway.com
jjansen is offline   Reply With Quote