Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 01-04-2020, 09:15 AM   #1
JRederWhite
JRederWhite began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Fire
Hello, Reader/Writers/Kindle Hackers!

I'm new to writing in fora...forums? (I'm a Latin teacher and don't know how to spell things sometimes.) I'm a little bit overwhelmed by the sea of possibilities I see here.

Right now I need help with some difficulties I've had formatting mobi files. I cringe to think of what will happen to me when I switch to formatting Epubs!

I've been formatting mobi files for friends and for myself for ten years, and what used to work just isn't working anymore.

I write fantasy books and have published ten so far with at least five more in my WIP brain...and in WIP folders on my PC. I certainly don't make a living doing that, but it's my passion. Maybe people will give me some feedback I can use to improve. As of now, only personal acquaintances know who I am and what I write.
JRederWhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2020, 12:33 PM   #2
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Hello and welcome to MobileRead! With mobi formatting, you should get help in the Kindle Formats subforum.
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert