Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 11-27-2019, 11:46 AM   #31
Poppaea
Lucifer's Bat
Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lykke View Post
Markismus: There should be a dictionary mode that allows one-tap lookup. In the reader, in the bottom menu, bottom right corner, "Dictionary".
Thank you! It was bothering me too! Now I like it a lot better
Poppaea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2019, 02:14 PM   #32
Lykke
Connoisseur
Lykke has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Lykke has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Lykke has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Lykke has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Lykke has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Lykke has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Lykke has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Lykke has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Lykke has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Lykke has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Lykke has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.

Device: Pocketbook Touch Lux 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poppaea View Post
Thank you! It was bothering me too! Now I like it a lot better
I use that dictionary mode all the time.
Lykke is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-07-2020, 06:17 AM   #33
werano
werano began at the beginning.

Device: inkbook 3+
Is there any more comfortable surface for the Inkpad 3 Pro, any like coolreader..., others?
werano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2020, 01:43 PM   #34
nhedgehog
Evangelist
nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EnergySistemEreaderPro, Nook STG, Pocketbook 622, Bookeen Cybooks ...
Am I the only one who has no idea what you are talking about?
nhedgehog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2020, 03:51 PM   #35
Markismus
Fanatic
Markismus is the One.Markismus is the One.Markismus is the One.Markismus is the One.Markismus is the One.Markismus is the One.Markismus is the One.Markismus is the One.Markismus is the One.Markismus is the One.Markismus is the One.

Device: PB740-2, KoboAuraH2O, KoboGlo
Nope. I didn't get jt either. However, he seemed to enjoy himself, so I assumed that the sentence made him laugh.
Markismus is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert