Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Related Tools

Notices

Old 02-04-2015, 01:07 PM   #1
Horus68
Zealot
Horus68 understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Horus68 understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Horus68 understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Horus68 understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Horus68 understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Horus68 understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Horus68 understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Horus68 understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Horus68 understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Horus68 understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Horus68 understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.

Device: Kobo Aura HD
Smile COPS translations

I've created a (non-official) project to improve COPS translations using Transifex platform

https://app.transifex.com/aletris/cops/

Using Transifex you can translate online and build your translators team!
No software to install!
Please join in and help translate. I'll keep the master languages updated from GitHub.

Note:
When done you will have to send your translation to the author as posted at:
https://github.com/seblucas/cops/wik...e-translations

Related - Transifex has also been used to translate: Join in, its free!

Last edited by Horus68; 04-06-2023 at 08:39 AM. Reason: New Transifex links 2023
Horus68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2015, 10:00 AM   #2
vlad59
Addict
vlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five words

Device: Kobo eReader Touch, Kobo Aura HD
Hi,

Thanks for this, I've joined (didn't even know this website existed).
vlad59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2015, 07:27 AM   #3
mariosipad
Guru
mariosipad is clearly one to watchmariosipad is clearly one to watchmariosipad is clearly one to watchmariosipad is clearly one to watchmariosipad is clearly one to watchmariosipad is clearly one to watchmariosipad is clearly one to watchmariosipad is clearly one to watchmariosipad is clearly one to watchmariosipad is clearly one to watchmariosipad is clearly one to watch

Device: iPad & iPhone with Marvin 2 + 3 & Kobo Glo HD
I've tried to join as translator (Dutch).

But the administrators are still asleep ore more likely hard at work or at play

Good initiative!
mariosipad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2015, 08:11 AM   #4
Horus68
Zealot
Horus68 understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Horus68 understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Horus68 understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Horus68 understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Horus68 understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Horus68 understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Horus68 understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Horus68 understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Horus68 understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Horus68 understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Horus68 understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.

or maybe just reading?!!

You are approved now: you can invite others to join your language too!

Update: I uploaded today a fresh file for your language from the COPS Github repo

Last edited by Horus68; 02-06-2015 at 09:12 AM.
Old 02-06-2015, 09:51 AM   #5
mariosipad
Guru
mariosipad is clearly one to watchmariosipad is clearly one to watchmariosipad is clearly one to watchmariosipad is clearly one to watchmariosipad is clearly one to watchmariosipad is clearly one to watchmariosipad is clearly one to watchmariosipad is clearly one to watchmariosipad is clearly one to watchmariosipad is clearly one to watchmariosipad is clearly one to watch

I will first admire my own hard work and then (over time) add all those languages I did not even know existed.

I will have to find me a dictionary and study
Old 02-06-2015, 04:53 PM   #6
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
@vlad,

You could easily integrate Transifex into your build process, see: http://docs.transifex.com/developer/client/

Makes a lot more sense to automatically generate and upload/download translation files.

I know calibre is automated to the point where a single command syncs translation status across Transifex, the calibre-translations repo, and the calibre source code, and even auto-commits the result.
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2016, 10:40 AM   #7
Horus68
Zealot

Master language updated to the next COPS version (to be released in a few days).

Please join Transifex and revise your language so they can be included in the latest version!
You just need to translate... translations will be updated from Transifex into Github

Enter here: https://app.transifex.com/aletris/cops/
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2016-07-01 15_46_21-COPS (Calibre Server) _ Overview.png
Views:	627
Size:	54.7 KB
ID:	149815   Click image for larger version

Name:	2016-07-01 15_48_09-COPS (Calibre Server) _ Transifex Editor.png
Views:	634
Size:	47.7 KB
ID:	149816  

Last edited by Horus68; 04-06-2023 at 08:39 AM. Reason: Links
Old 07-03-2016, 01:18 PM   #8
mariosipad
Guru

I have just updated the dutch translation in Transifex.

I am 99% satisfied with the translation. I will think again about the remaining 1%.

If anyone can improve upon my "work", please do
Old 04-01-2018, 09:37 AM   #9
otapi
otapi began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura
I updated/changed some Hungarian translation some days ago. When will be migrated those strings to the github file?
otapi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2018, 08:52 AM   #10
Horus68
Zealot

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by otapi View Post
I updated/changed some Hungarian translation some days ago. When will be migrated those strings to the github file?
I've planned a translations refresh for the next week to include all recent translations into github.
Thanks for your work!
Old 06-18-2019, 05:36 AM   #11
Horus68
Zealot

New language PR for 1.1.3 COPS version was merged now.
Keep on translating here: https://app.transifex.com/aletris/cops/

Last edited by Horus68; 04-06-2023 at 08:40 AM. Reason: links
Old 04-06-2023, 08:41 AM   #12
Horus68
Zealot

Transifex links revised to the new format
Old 09-12-2023, 01:04 PM   #13
Horus68
Zealot

16 new language strings are available to be translated online using Transifex here:
Please join in to translate!

Those strings are from version 2.0.1 (Cops Mikespub's fork)
PR with new translations will be created in a few days (depending on translators' activity!)

Tags
cops, transifex