Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook > PocketBook Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 10-06-2018, 04:19 PM   #1
retrography
retrography is on a distinguished road

Device: Onyx Boox Max 2 / PocketBook Inkpad 3 / Kindle Paperwhite 3
Customised CSS

I have noticed there are quite a few CSS files in the system folder of PocketBook's firmware.
  • Has anyone tried to customise the looks of the ePub reader by tweaking those files? Does it actually work? Examples appreciated.
  • Is there a way to have the modifications take precedence on the internal CSS of the ePub?
  • And finally: What is the clause to include in the ePub reader to force the ePub reader to display all ePub files as justified with hyphenation enabled?

Thanks!
retrography is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2018, 03:55 PM   #2
Michal Jancik
Sorry for my English
Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michal Jancik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KOBO H2O,Inkpad 4,ONYX Leaf 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by retrography View Post
I have noticed there are quite a few CSS files in the system folder of PocketBook's firmware.
  • Has anyone tried to customise the looks of the ePub reader by tweaking those files? Does it actually work? Examples appreciated.
  • Is there a way to have the modifications take precedence on the internal CSS of the ePub?
  • And finally: What is the clause to include in the ePub reader to force the ePub reader to display all ePub files as justified with hyphenation enabled?

Thanks!
That also interests me
Michal Jancik is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
css, epub, firmware, layout, pocketbook