Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 08-06-2018, 08:18 PM   #1
celticgirl
Enthusiast
celticgirl began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo SONY
Repair?

Hi! Any advice about finding someone to repair my Kobo?
celticgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 06:10 AM   #2
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Repair?

What is wrong with it exactly? And what model is it running which firmware version?

Last edited by Mrs_Often; 08-07-2018 at 06:14 AM.
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2018, 12:26 PM   #3
Readirect
Zealot
Readirect can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Readirect can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Readirect can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Readirect can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Readirect can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Readirect can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Readirect can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Readirect can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Readirect can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Readirect can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Readirect can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: KPW1
Quote:
Originally Posted by celticgirl View Post
Hi! Any advice about finding someone to repair my Kobo?
When the usb port on my Aura One went down, I searched long & hard for someone to fix it locally in a major US city without success. Kobo itself didn't look too promising; there are plenty of horror stories on-line. There are also some indy repair places advertising on the net but they looked even less reliable.

Bottom-line: I bought a new Aura One.
Readirect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2018, 07:12 AM   #4
celticgirl
Enthusiast
celticgirl began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo SONY
Hi, thanks for the response. You know, I was never really thrilled with KOBO. So I decided to leave KOBO. I should probably list the device for parts.
celticgirl is offline   Reply With Quote