Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre Companion

Notices

Old 08-09-2018, 02:19 AM   #1
Sanjib2112
Sanjib2112 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Cannot convert in CC

I have gotten subscription this app...but in my phone it doesn't working...I couldn't able to add books to convert other formats
Sanjib2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2018, 01:38 PM   #2
chaley
CC Android & calibre dev
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Many android devices
Moderator Notice
Moved to its own thread
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2018, 01:42 PM   #3
chaley
CC Android & calibre dev
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Many android devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanjib2112 View Post
I have gotten subscription this app...but in my phone it doesn't working...I couldn't able to add books to convert other formats
Hoping I understand your question...
  • Calibre Companion (CC) does not use a subscription model (payment every period). It is purchased with a one-time payment.
  • CC doesn't convert books. You do that in calibre, then send the results to CC. This is why CC is called "Calibre Companion". CC requires calibre to do all book and metadata manipulation.
  • If you are asking how to connect CC to calibre, see our FAQ How do I setup Calibre Companion to connect to calibre?
Are you asking some other question?
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote