Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 06-02-2019, 08:59 AM   #1
Kujin
Kujin began at the beginning.

Device: Desktop (Windows 10)
Transfer books to Android Kindle App

Hello. I'm already using Google Play Books for this but I think using the Kindle App will be better. So how can I transfer my ebooks to the Android Kindle App library? Thanks in advance
Kujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2019, 09:37 AM   #2
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
You can just copy them over to the folder named "kindle" in the device's internal storage (the books must be in .mobi or .azw3 format). Or you can use the Send to Kindle app (https://www.amazon.com/gp/sendtokindle), the books must be in the .mobi format for this.
Sirtel is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-02-2019, 09:50 AM   #3
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
AND
If you have Calibre Companion on your Android: Configure it to put Kindle Compatible books into the 'Kindle' folder
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2019, 01:28 PM   #4
Kujin
Kujin began at the beginning.

Device: Desktop (Windows 10)
Alright. Thank you guys
Kujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2019, 01:42 AM   #5
stumped
Wizard
stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo forma, Kobo Libra, Huawei media Tab, fire HD10, PW3 HDX8.9,
as a final word. you could consider trying some of the epub reader apps in play store - which have more/better features than the kindle app.
the most recommended ones, such as Moon + are not free , but don't cost a lot.
I go to the trouble of converting most of amazon books to epub to read in that instead of in the Kindle android app. For me it is way better
stumped is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert