Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 12-25-2014, 04:26 PM   #1
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International, Sony PRS-T1, BlackBerry PlayBook, Acer Iconia
Free (nook/Kindle/iTunes/DRM-free) Gotta Have It [Xtian Behavioural Self-Help]

Gotta Have It!: Freedom from Wanting Everything Right Here, Right Now by Gregory L. Jantz is a behavioural modification advice guide helping you to temper impulsive and addictive urges by discovering a greater spirituality or somesuch, free courtesy of Christian publisher David C. Cook.

Currently free, probably just for the next day and a half @ B&N (also UK), Amazon (available to Canadians and in the UK), iTunes (available to US when I checked last night, but not to Canadians; may have dropped, but the iTunes store is down for me right now), and also ChristianBook (DRM-Free ePub available to selected countries) & BookShout (available for online reading & app download), and possibly several other stores linked in the publisher's catalogue page.

Description
Gotta Have It! is every grown-up’s guide for taming the inner two-year-old. Too many people spend so much time trying to get what they want that they have no energy left to get what they need. Dr. Gregg Jantz calls this phenomenon excessity—when excess becomes a “necessity.” Excessities—whether they are activities, behaviors, or objects—promise protection in a difficult world. Yet they never satisfy.

In Gotta Have It!, readers are invited to discover the truth about themselves that is hiding behind their secret desires. With real-life stories and guided sections for self-reflection, Gotta Have It will help readers see life as never before—and delight in the way God longs to fulfill true needs.
ATDrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 03:26 AM   #2
piperclassique
A garbling groftpot
piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis, Voyage, Kobo mini, Samsung tablet, phones, whatever.
I decided I didn't want it. Does that mean I don't need it?
piperclassique is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-27-2014, 06:02 PM   #3
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Quote:
Originally Posted by piperclassique View Post
I decided I didn't want it. Does that mean I don't need it?
I'd say that that is a question to be decided on a case by case basis.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
expired freebie