Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 07-24-2020, 04:15 PM   #1
wemaybeugly
wemaybeugly began at the beginning.

Device: none
BAR: an absurdist novella 🦆

Hello dear friends, strangers, satellites bouncing in space! I wrote a surreal little novella of sorts in between larger writing projects. It’s something like a collection of koans assembled into a love letter to Beckett and Murakami. So far each reader has come away with different questions and conclusions so it seems to be a bit like reading a mirror. It’s currently in Kindle Unlimited. I hope it gives you something you can use: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0893LYWRT

Here's the amazon description to save you the click in case it doesn't seem to be your particular bucket of lobsters:

> A conversation about space, time, ducks, positions, vending machines, weather, and meaning walks itself in a circle while dreaming about the sea.

Thank you for your time - stay well and be kind to others, to yourselves!
wemaybeugly is offline   Reply With Quote