Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 02-26-2017, 01:33 AM   #31
camifran
camifran began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kobo Sage
I posted this as an issue in the github page, but will post it here also in case anyone can chime in and point me to my error. Thanks!

Hi, i followed your installation instructions and edited the dropbox.cfg file like this:

Code:
[server]
library = KindleTK
token = (mytoken) 

[kindle]
local = /mnt/us/documents/Dropbox
upload = /KmeKV
I created all the folders manually, both in Dropbox and in my kindle.
When I try to sync, a connection error pops up, path not found or something like that flashes on the bottom of the screen.

The log:

Code:
eips: pixel_in_range> (1088, 1416) pixel not in range (0..1072, 0..1448)
409 Client Error: Conflict for url: https://api.dropboxapi.com/2/files/get_metadata
Any help? thank you!
camifran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2017, 03:29 PM   #32
trap000d
trap000d can illuminate an eclipsetrap000d can illuminate an eclipsetrap000d can illuminate an eclipsetrap000d can illuminate an eclipsetrap000d can illuminate an eclipsetrap000d can illuminate an eclipsetrap000d can illuminate an eclipsetrap000d can illuminate an eclipsetrap000d can illuminate an eclipsetrap000d can illuminate an eclipsetrap000d can illuminate an eclipse

Device: Kindle PW1
Hi,

Are you behind proxy?

Could you check if the problem persists when you use different wireless connection?

If it's a proxy, then you might add your proxy settings into menu.json (as a workaround)

Code:
Original line:
{"name": "[ Synchronize ]", "priority": 1, "action": "/mnt/us/python/bin/python2.7 /mnt/us/extensions/dropbox/bin/dbcli.py"},

Change it to (put your actual proxy address here):
{"name": "[ Synchronize ]", "priority": 1, "action": "export http_proxy=http://wwwcache.lancs.ac.uk:8080/; /mnt/us/python/bin/python2.7 /mnt/us/extensions/dropbox/bin/dbcli.py"},

Quote:
Originally Posted by camifran View Post
I posted this as an issue in the github page, but will post it here also in case anyone can chime in and point me to my error. Thanks!

Hi, i followed your installation instructions and edited the dropbox.cfg file like this:

Code:
[server]
library = KindleTK
token = (mytoken) 

[kindle]
local = /mnt/us/documents/Dropbox
upload = /KmeKV
I created all the folders manually, both in Dropbox and in my kindle.
When I try to sync, a connection error pops up, path not found or something like that flashes on the bottom of the screen.

The log:

Code:
409 Client Error: Conflict for url: https://api.dropboxapi.com/2/files/get_metadata
Any help? thank you!
trap000d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2017, 09:35 AM   #33
notimp
Addict
notimp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.notimp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.notimp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.notimp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.notimp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.notimp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.notimp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.notimp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.notimp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.notimp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.notimp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2i
Fixed an error in the Mac OS helper script (NOT the Kindle Plugin this thread is about - I'm an unrelated user that just wrote scripts (for OSX and Windows) to automate hyphenation, convertion to azw3 and moving the resulting files in to the correct folders so they'd be ready to be synced) on page 1 - where special characters would not be replaced by the "grep/sed magic" if the filename didn't contain brackets ().

I hang my head in shame, that the bug survived this long. The windows scripts werent effected... Theres a punchline...
notimp is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dropbox, kual, python, seafile