Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 05-15-2019, 05:23 AM   #1
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer
GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle; Kindle (10.1.1) for PC; Kindle Cloud Reader
100 Top FREE Ebooks List at Google Play. Non-Fictionistas Need Not Check It.

I was elated, and then I was deflated.

I have mentioned before that I find it so difficult to find what I want, at Google Play, and so frustrated when I have failed. This is a website, after all, that is run by a company whose name is virtually synonymous with "search engine!"

Well, anyway, I finally found a webpage at Google Play that offered to show their 100 top selling free ebooks. I was elated!

But, then I began looking over the selection, and found that all of them are fiction ebooks, of one subgenre or another, with the exception of maybe one or two of them, which were non-fiction. I was deflated!

But if you like fiction, you may really enjoy checking out the webpage with these. Even though I struck out, I would be elated if you found one or more free fiction ebooks, on that webpage, that you want!

Meanwhile, I'll keep my eyes open to a list of Google Play's top selling non-fiction ebooks.

Last edited by GtrsRGr8; 05-15-2019 at 05:29 AM.
GtrsRGr8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2019, 06:43 PM   #2
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2 and Libra H2O and half a dozen older models I can't let go of
Saw this title and that it was from you and did a double-take, knowing your preference for non-fiction. Then actually read it and well, duh. Sorry they didn't have anything for you, but thanks for sharing the link for us Fictionistas.
FizzyWater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2019, 11:20 PM   #3
Little.Egret
Wizard
Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard 3G, Kindle Fire 2, NOOK ST, Kindle HDX, Fire 7"
[QUOTE=GtrsRGr8;3845380]I was elated, and then I was deflated.

I have mentioned before that I find it so difficult to find what I want, at Google Play, and so frustrated when I have failed. This is a website, after all, that is run by a company whose name is virtually synonymous with "search engine!"

Well, anyway, I finally found a webpage at Google Play that offered to show their 100 top selling free ebooks. I was elated!

But, then I began looking over the selection, and found that all of them are fiction ebooks, of one subgenre or another, with the exception of maybe one or two of them, which were non-fiction. I was deflated!

/QUOTE]

In the same way, I see Amazon.co.uk has just one non-fiction ebook in the top 100 free.
Little.Egret is offline   Reply With Quote