Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 01-22-2018, 11:50 PM   #1
joeltoh95
joeltoh95 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 3 (7th gen)
Limit fetch news size to 50MB

I have set up calibre to fetch news and email it to my kindle. However some of the news it fetched are above 50MB in size and it cant be forwarded to my kindle. Does anyone know of a workaround to this issue?
joeltoh95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 12:55 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Use USB to send the files to your kindle or edit the recipe for the problem sources and remove sections you dont want.
kovidgoyal is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-23-2018, 03:39 AM   #3
joeltoh95
joeltoh95 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 3 (7th gen)
How do I remove sections? Btw the file that is giving me problems is the default New York Times from fetch news > schedule news download.
joeltoh95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 04:02 AM   #4
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
How you do it depends on the individual recipe. For the new york times use excludeSections
kovidgoyal is online now   Reply With Quote