Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Editor

Notices

Old 11-09-2017, 02:27 PM   #16
Thom*
The Fumbler
Thom* began at the beginning.

Device: android 4.2/fbreader
This has nothing to do with my browser. I am concerned with subsequent use of ctr+j within the Calibre editor.
Thom* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 03:24 PM   #17
deback
Book E d i t o r
deback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Laptop
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thom* View Post
This has nothing to do with my browser. I am concerned with subsequent use of ctr+j within the Calibre editor.
The point is that CTRL-J might be set up on your computer by the operating system or another program, so there could be a conflict when you use it in a program. That might be why using CTRL-J could be unpredictable for you (which was my point).
deback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 03:44 PM   #18
Thom*
The Fumbler
Thom* began at the beginning.

Device: android 4.2/fbreader
No! Totally unrelated.
Thom* is offline   Reply With Quote