Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > Kindle Formats

Notices

Old 05-11-2009, 07:48 PM   #1
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Table scrolling

I was reading a mobi formatted book on my EZ-Reader and encountered a table that was too wide to fit on the screen. I tapped the next page button and instead of going to the next page it shifted right to display the rest of the text that had been cut off. Pressing the next page again moved to the next page as expected. I thought that was a pretty good way to deal with this kind of problem and I had not seen this solution before.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote