Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 10-27-2019, 09:26 AM   #1
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Finding lost passwords

I came across a neat little trick this morning. If (in google chrome) you go to Settings>passwords and have your passwords saved you can go to the top of the page (just above your list of saved passwords) where the 3 dots are and click on the 3 dots to access the option to export a list of your sites and passwords. It them saves the list to your computer in an excel document. Or you can click on the eye icon to the right of a given site and show yourself what your password for that site is (in case you've forgotten it).
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2019, 07:44 PM   #2
wodin
Illiterate
wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy S10+, Microsoft Surface Pro
Wow, Thanks Crinch. I don't use Chrome for Windows, but I do use it on my Android Phones. You have to select "Desktop Site", but it works after that.

Thank goodness it requires biometrics to open it, else all my passwords would be hanging out for anyone to see.
wodin is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert