Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 01-30-2018, 06:24 PM   #1
FaithA
FaithA began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo
Kobo Arc & Calibre Server - I'm totally lost

My Kobo Arc used to open in the content server with the folder 'Latest Books Added' (paraphrasing). Several updates ago, for some reason, this changed and now, when I add new books there is no list of new books generated. I miss this feature desperately and I cannot figure out how to get it back. I'm tried and tried but I can't grasp it. I am not very computer literate, obviously, I'm old, my eyesight is failing (darn glaucoma) and I am getting kind of grouchy. Would some kind soul tell me what to do, in plain speak, please? I would greatly appreciate help. Sincerely, Faith
FaithA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 04:39 PM   #2
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Moderator Notice
@FaithA - I enhanced your thread title, and moved your thread to the Devices sub-forum.

Hopefully this will attract the attention of someone with knowledge of using Kobo Arc and/or the calibre server.

When you say it 'stopped working several updates ago'. are you referring to calibre or the Kobo device software updates? And might it have stopped working when calibre's version number changed from 2.xx to 3.xx ?

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert