Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 08-18-2017, 03:53 PM   #1
underdunne
underdunne began at the beginning.

Device: kindle,
Lit to Epub conversion spacing error

I recently converted a book from Lit to Epub but the conversion carried over the spacing errors from the original file, is there a way to improve this? Is find and replace an option or would that remove the paragraphs as well? Below are the first two or three paragraphs and the rest of the book is the same. I can go through the book manually but there are 158 html files. Any help or pointers would be appreciated

Nevermind, read help file and realised I hadn't enabled heuristic processing

Last edited by underdunne; 08-18-2017 at 04:45 PM. Reason: Looked in help section and found answer
underdunne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 04:16 PM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Is this a legit eBook?
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
conversion, epub, lit