Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Recipes

Notices

Old 11-19-2019, 01:58 AM   #1
OldLincoln
Connoisseur
OldLincoln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OldLincoln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OldLincoln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OldLincoln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OldLincoln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OldLincoln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OldLincoln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OldLincoln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OldLincoln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OldLincoln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OldLincoln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: FBReader
Modify title that exports with "Send to Device"

It sucks getting old! As happens, sleeping on the issue pulled bits together in my brain and this morning I made the proper edit in proper place and all is very well. Issue closed.

I did this a long time ago but was too long. Currently the titles that get sent are series and number : book name. Now I want to add to the end, a space, number of pages and "pgs". I recall in the past this was already done, but forgotten. I have what I'm wanting in a custom column but can't find the template to change the send to.

OldLincoln

Last edited by OldLincoln; 11-19-2019 at 01:58 PM.
OldLincoln is offline   Reply With Quote