Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Alternative Devices

Notices

Old 11-22-2019, 12:09 PM   #1
graatch
Enthusiast
graatch began at the beginning.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab S2, iPad 2 (Bluefire Reader); fire hd 10, Windows
Does anyone have a Bluefire Reader For Windows install?

I picked up a new laptop, and unfortunately, at least for my purposes, on Windows one of the best solutions for epub viewing is still the single 1.0 version of Bluefire Reader that Bluefire put out ... which has been taken down. I tried just copying the installed program from my other computer, but it doesn't work. Does anyone still have the installation file for the program?
graatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2019, 08:42 AM   #2
exscentric
Addict
exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle keyboard
try here

http://www.bluefirereader.com/bluefire-reader.html
exscentric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2019, 01:56 PM   #3
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Also see our wiki Bluefire Reader
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2019, 01:09 AM   #4
graatch
Enthusiast
graatch began at the beginning.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab S2, iPad 2 (Bluefire Reader); fire hd 10, Windows
Quote:
Originally Posted by exscentric View Post
LOL, that's really weird. I could have sworn I checked several times and it wasn't there, and I assumed it had been taken down because the creator often talks about getting rid of Bluefire since he's on to other projects. Thanks.
graatch is offline   Reply With Quote