Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 02-02-2019, 02:07 PM   #1
NealReid
NealReid began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo HD Kobo Clara HD
sync 2 Kobos

I have a Kobo Glo Hd with a faulty (pkysical) plug. I can plug in my external battery and charge it, I can sometimes plug in my computer and charge it, but virtually never hve the computer see it as a device. The wireless is completely functional so I can load books through Calibre.

I bought a Clara to get around the problem.

I would like to be able to read a given book on either, then sync the bookmark (where to restart reading) to the other (clearly preferably wirelessly) Anyone have any idea how I might do that?
NealReid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 05:43 PM   #2
mystika1
Addict
mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: IPad Air 2, , Kindle Voyage, Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Aura H2Ov1, Kobo Mini
I use koreader, because I can sync book progress locations between 2 kobo ereaders and an android tablet. Just install koreader on the devices you wasn't to sync. Follow the wiki to get set up.

Last edited by mystika1; 02-11-2019 at 05:45 PM.
mystika1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert