Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 12-13-2018, 03:43 PM   #42046
trichobezoar
Riding Against the Wind
trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 10.1 & Kindle Touch
Poor, dittle babies. Give them a hug for me.

I'm studying remedial math at Student Veterans of UNM. I'll edit this post when I've stopped studying fractions... lame fractions; I'll add the time of the day. It's now 2:11pm... Finished studying before 7pm.

: )

Last edited by trichobezoar; 12-13-2018 at 09:18 PM.
trichobezoar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2018, 05:58 AM   #42047
trichobezoar
Riding Against the Wind
trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I'm now chanting mantras ad infinitum till 8 o'clock probably. It's now 7:59am... Oh my gosh, it's late late?! *chanting mantras like Speedy Gonzales*

Last edited by trichobezoar; 12-14-2018 at 10:02 AM.
Old 12-15-2018, 06:16 PM   #42048
trichobezoar
Riding Against the Wind

Went for a walk with my wonderful, new roommate on Tramway (this scenic road off Route 66) and it was beautiful--beautiful desert landscape, the Sandia mountains in the backgound... We had fun. I like her a lot. I've only known you a few days, but there's a sense of camadaderie between us...
Old 12-16-2018, 05:46 AM   #42049
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
The kittens are doing fine. We were being careful when picking them up, whilst they wrestles at normal again. The got an early Christmas present: a scratching post. Luna didn't understand that their cat condo, clad on the outside with hemp, is meant for scratching. So she used the furniture for that. So my mother ordered a scratching post. Although it did say on the website it was 5 foot tall when unpacked that looks a lot bigger than that it sounds. Its about 6 inches thick. And they love it, they can climb it and sit on top of it (and push each other off), so it was money well spend. Now, hopefully, Luna will use that for scratching.

I'm procrastinating; I want to finish the last Christmas cards today. I'll be so glad when I do. I'm always enthusiastic when I start, but by the end I hate it. Next year I'm going to keep it simple; it's not like people care that I hand make the cards, let alone care how intricate they are. I'll be glad when I can spend some time watercolouring again next Sunday.
Rumpelteazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2018, 02:37 PM   #42050
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I've finished the Christmas cards, yay! I've also cleaned the litter boxes, ordered my parents' Christmas gifts and started a new book. There's no rest for the wicked, since next week is The Week Before Christmas I'll be working more than full time. Tomorrow the store's closed, so I have to run some errands; pharmacy, wrapping paper, choosing my new glasses (on Tuesday morning I have an appointment to get my eyes checked) and a bunch of other things.

But tonight I'm treating myself to a cup of my favourite tea, a box of Quality Street and Netflix.
Old 12-16-2018, 02:56 PM   #42051
astrangerhere
Professor of Law
astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Elipsa, Kobo Libra H20, Kobo Aura One, KoboMini
Doing all the cooking for the week and listening to the December New Leaf book - The Scarlet Pimpernel.

Beef Chili, Cajun Chicken and Pasta and protein pancakes are in the offing!
astrangerhere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2018, 03:10 PM   #42052
Greg Anos
Grand Sorcerer
Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook
About to fire up the grill for steaks. . .
Greg Anos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2018, 03:10 PM   #42053
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Finished wrapping the presents .... helped of course by Pixie kitten ... who was hell bent on destroying the roll of wrapping paper ...

some of the packages have rather 'interesting' edges ....

when there is a kitten in the house, you're never alone ... ever ...
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2018, 05:55 PM   #42054
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
Finished wrapping the presents .... helped of course by Pixie kitten ... who was hell bent on destroying the roll of wrapping paper ...

some of the packages have rather 'interesting' edges ....

when there is a kitten in the house, you're never alone ... ever ...
Especially in the bathroom. Although, to be honest, my adults puddies never leave me alone in there, either. ;-)

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2018, 07:13 PM   #42055
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
Especially in the bathroom. Although, to be honest, my adults puddies never leave me alone in there, either. ;-)

Hitch
Yes - going to the bathroom becomes a spectator sport ...
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2018, 08:10 AM   #42056
Pizza_Cant_Read
Sentient Sauce
Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 9th Gen Oasis
My cat used to investigate the sound of water hitting water.... not so much anymore
Pizza_Cant_Read is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2018, 09:04 AM   #42057
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pizza_Cant_Read View Post
My cat used to investigate the sound of water hitting water.... not so much anymore
mwahahahaha. Poor Puddie!

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2018, 03:06 AM   #42058
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer

I've finally booked my reading retreat, in just over three week's time. I booked a "hotel apartment", which is basically a studio apartment. I stayed in one in 2011, only for five days and now for a full week. It's small, with a tiny kitchenette. But included in the price is breakfast buffet each morning. Also, the apartment gets cleaned daily (which consists of making the bed, cleaning the bathroom, empty the trash and vacuum once a week). Seven years ago I didn't book with preference and got assigned a ground floor apartment. It was okay, fairly private thanks to a hedge. Except that some neighbours used my patio as a shortcut to their apartment. So now I've booked an apartment that's not on the ground floor.

I'm really looking forward to it, I'll need it by then. The next two weeks are school vacation and are usually the busiest of the year. After that I have a week to get ready for my retreat.

I'm hoping for snow, but really I don't mind whatever the weather will be. The apartment complex is right next to center with the restaurants and stores. If the weather is good I can take nice walks in the park.

But first I have to get through two chaotic weeks.
Old 12-22-2018, 04:52 AM   #42059
timebug
Ancient Sage
timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Reader
Just done the last of my food shopping for the big day! All set now, just waiting..
timebug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2018, 04:04 AM   #42060
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer

Treating myself to a couple of ebooks. They're quick and easy (I hope) horrors, which will tide me over until at least New Year's Eve.

Tags
android, banana bread - yummy, bread machines, drunk college student, duck!, hooters, how to make apple butter, how to make cream soda, invasion of privacy, liquid eyeliner, plockhoy, spice trade, thread that never ends, unutterable silliness, wait, what?