Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-20-2021, 01:21 PM   #1
ineedtoreed
ineedtoreed began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
I deleted books to change their titles and I the highlights aren't showing up

Hi.

I wanted tot change the titles of some ebooks I have on my Kindle using Calibre. I did it using this "guide" https://smallbusiness.chron.com/inst...ter-68306.html however I lost all the highlights and annotations.

Luckily, before doing it, I made a copy of the My Clippings files in txt format where all the notes are.

I tried to edit the titles in the txt files with the find-replace function and put it back in the Kindle root folder but doesn't change. Maybe the dates and orders affect too.

Please I'm completely lost and I need help asap. Thanks.
Old 01-20-2021, 02:51 PM   #2
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Moderator Notice
Thread Closed

Read Guideline #3

BR
Advert
Closed Thread