Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 03-17-2023, 04:29 PM   #1
emntsha
emntsha began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
Calibre not detecting my books

I'm trying to click "modify epub" but i get this error. any idea of why this is happening? my kindle is plugged in

calibre, version 6.14.1
ERROR: Cannot modify ePub: You must select one or more books to perform this action.
emntsha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2023, 06:13 PM   #2
ownedbycats
Custom User Title
ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O, formerly Aura HD
Select a book and then click Modify ePub. This only works for books in the library (Kindle doesn't use ePubs anyways; its 'support' is converting books that you email).
ownedbycats is online now   Reply With Quote