Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 05-20-2013, 03:26 AM   #24841
desertblues
Home for the moment
desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: various
(wondering if the iPad mini this year will have 128 GB and do I need it....?)

There was one day of sun yesterday and that's it for this week and the past.

For some reason, after my journey to Uzbekistan and China, I only have one cup of coffee after dinner; tea for the rest of the day. And I liked the Pu-erh there and my green teas. Who would have thought it.

in my cup: cold Rooibos orange.
desertblues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 03:01 PM   #24842
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Peet's Anniversary Breakfast Blend today. Second steeping already.

It's a bit of grey today, but no rain, so no complain.

What I really need here is a bit of Talisker...
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-20-2013, 03:12 PM   #24843
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Aw, go ahead; have a bit of Talisker. I won't mind.

Fresh cup of coffee and a chocolate biscotti with cheese on my plate.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 03:13 PM   #24844
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Can I have some red wine then? Please?
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 03:15 PM   #24845
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by orlok View Post
Can I have some red wine then? Please?
Sure. Why not?

Darn, you should have mentioned that earlier. We just gave away 12 bottles of champagne, 4 bottles of wine, and various bottles of Brandy.
Advert
Old 05-20-2013, 03:35 PM   #24846
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
Darn, you should have mentioned that earlier. We just gave away 12 bottles of champagne, 4 bottles of wine, and various bottles of Brandy.
Now you tell me!
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 06:49 PM   #24847
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Little boxes on the hillside,
Little boxes made of ticky tacky,1
Little boxes on the hillside,
Little boxes all the same.
There's a green one and a pink one
And a blue one and a yellow one,
And they're all made out of ticky tacky
And they all look just the same.

( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_2lGkEU4Xs )

I'm getting inundated with boxes... There's no space left to walk!

Good morning, everyone. Another Tuesday and that means more boxes to fill... They are stacking up everywhere. Gotta throw away some furniture to make room for cardboard boxes... Something doesn't sound right....
Big mug of Ceylon Uva tea does sound right though! And some prosciutto, Kalamata olives, and rice too. Eating is more fun than packing. But I need more small boxes. Time to start packing up the heavy stuff. And more tape. How do these pro moving guys pack up an entire house in 3-4 hours? I've moved enough times that I should be able to do it too...

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 07:05 PM   #24848
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
Mug o' tea #3.

Then a shower!
cromag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 07:27 PM   #24849
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
Oolongs and yellow tea at work. A nice sencha at home. My puerh order shipped. I am hoping to have it tomorrow but expecting it Wednesday. Lucas is having a bottle. A good day.
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 01:01 AM   #24850
dreams
It's about the umbrella

Just getting up to make a fresh cup of coffee and put my empty bowl in the sink. Rocky Road ice cream was a perfect snack. I am not normally an ice cream fan, but lately it has just seemed to be what I wanted.
Old 05-21-2013, 03:38 AM   #24851
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Just finished my Coca-Cola of the day.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 06:16 AM   #24852
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Just getting up to make a fresh cup of coffee and put my empty bowl in the sink. Rocky Road ice cream was a perfect snack. I am not normally an ice cream fan, but lately it has just seemed to be what I wanted.
Must be something in the air... Until this afternoon, I hadn't had any ice cream in the past 6 months. But today I just had this craving for Oreo Mint ice cream from Baskin & Robbins, and as long as I was passing by...

Now... unbranded Keemun tea as my after-dinner treat!

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 06:55 AM   #24853
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
A tea cartel?

http://nowiknow.com/tea-totallers/
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 02:44 PM   #24854
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Aw, go ahead; have a bit of Talisker. I won't mind.

Fresh cup of coffee and a chocolate biscotti with cheese on my plate.
Well, and you know, I took your advice on this one.

Meanwhile, today wet and dreary, and rather colder than it has been. The chickens are tucked up in their coop, keeping dry and warm, the dog has his jacket on, the cat's curled up in front of my monitor, and I'm sitting here drinking Lapsang Souchong. That kind of day.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 03:40 PM   #24855
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
The last of my Blue Springs Oolong, some bancha, and a white chocolate mocha at Starbucks. It is amazing what a difference 30 minutes more sleep in the morning makes.

Even if that extra sleep came with a snuggling Lucas. He decided that 4:45 was a great time to wake up. His father and I disagreed. He slept with me until 6 and stayed asleep when I put him in his crib.
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
languages, tea enthusiasts, what is in your cup?