Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 12-17-2008, 05:06 PM   #1
mmadd1977
mmadd1977 began at the beginning.

Device: sony
Talking Santa's bringing me a sony ebook reader...

Hi

I'm new to this forum and fingers crossed santa is going to be bringing me a sony ebook reader for christmas!

Does anyone have any advise on where the best place is for new ebooks as i'll probably feel the need to splurge in the new year sales...
mmadd1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 07:39 PM   #2
BookishDreamer
Cultural Artist
BookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Sony 505, Kindle 2
Welcome to the forum, mmadd1977! Have you been really really good this year? Did you send your wish list to Santa? Cleaned out your chimney so the jolly man doesn't get his spiffy suit dirty?

Check out the wiki for a list of bookstores.

Dreamer
BookishDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-17-2008, 08:08 PM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi mmadd1977 and welcome to the Forum. I got a Sony last January and like it a lot. I expect you will do.Be sure and let us know how you like it once it arrives.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 11:50 PM   #4
Johns1NOnly
Loves2Design <3
Johns1NOnly doesn't litterJohns1NOnly doesn't litter

Device: Sony PRS-505, Ipad, Kindle DX
Welcome to the forum i hope Santa bring you what you want... my present from Santa is on it way to me house Hope you have fun on the forum
Johns1NOnly is offline   Reply With Quote