Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 08-14-2010, 11:21 PM   #1
Marioninyc
Marion
Marioninyc really knows where his or her towel isMarioninyc really knows where his or her towel isMarioninyc really knows where his or her towel isMarioninyc really knows where his or her towel isMarioninyc really knows where his or her towel isMarioninyc really knows where his or her towel isMarioninyc really knows where his or her towel isMarioninyc really knows where his or her towel isMarioninyc really knows where his or her towel isMarioninyc really knows where his or her towel isMarioninyc really knows where his or her towel is

Device: KindleDX
The Death Trip -- Always Free On Smashwords

My novel The Death Trip is always free on smashwords. (It's 99 cents on Kindle with slightly better formatting for mobi and wireless download.) It's gotten good reviews and a lot of downloads, so I'm hoping that the people who enjoy it will check out my other work.

Here's the description:
The Simulated Life Elapsed Process aka The Death Trip is touted as a pharmaceutical alternative to end of life pain and suffering -- a dream state that makes the user's last minutes feel like years spent living the perfect existence. But is this one-way ride really the paradise promised by Panacium Inc?
The Death Trip "comfort care for the dying" or something more nefarious? Some say there's even a link to the newest party drug.
After the death of his beloved grandmother, Chuck decides to investigate and soon finds himself torn between two women -- the activist who suspects a dark agenda and the beautiful MD who helped create the process.

Here's my favorite review from smashwords:

Review by: C Koeber on Dec. 01, 2009 : star star star star star
Excellent story on a compelling subject. The story is eerily believable, and the author clearly has a solid knowledge of end of life dilemma. I have worked in the hospice field for many, many years and found this book riveting, funny and poignant. Not usually a sci-fi fan, but thoroughly enjoyed this. Five stars!

If you enjoy the free read, please check out my novel, Loisaida at Kindle or Smashwords.

What I'd also absolutely love is if you want to comment here about The Death Trip or Loisaida. And if you appreciate the offer, please bounce the thread.

Thanks,
Marion

Last edited by Marioninyc; 08-16-2010 at 10:08 PM.
Marioninyc is offline   Reply With Quote