Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Marvin

Notices

Old 08-04-2016, 04:42 PM   #16
Faterson
pokrývač škridiel
Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3*iPad, SamsungNote & Tabs, 2*OnyxBoox, Huawei 8″, PocketBook
Quote:
Originally Posted by JKenP View Post
The best innovations are a product of competition. Maybe you need to program your own reader that conforms to you views and see if it gains the greater following.
Why should I? This isn't about competing with anyone. I'm simply submitting suggestions for improving the existing Marvin e-reader. I suggest you might do the same, instead of focusing on slamming fellow MobileRead users.

Last edited by Faterson; 08-04-2016 at 04:45 PM.
Faterson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2016, 04:14 AM   #17
kguil
Addict
kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Marvin for iOS
@Spfamy1 I had a working version of that once, and it worked very poorly especially with large libraries. Marvin's wall view mode is the best I found for a quick browse.
kguil is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-17-2016, 10:01 PM   #18
Spfamy1
Connoisseur
Spfamy1 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Spfamy1 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Spfamy1 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Spfamy1 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Spfamy1 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Spfamy1 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Spfamy1 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Spfamy1 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Spfamy1 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Spfamy1 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Spfamy1 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: iPhone 6s Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by kguil View Post
@Spfamy1 I had a working version of that once, and it worked very poorly especially with large libraries. Marvin's wall view mode is the best I found for a quick browse.
Interesting detail. Thanks for the clarification on this matter. In that case you made the right decision.
Spfamy1 is offline   Reply With Quote