Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Marvin

Notices

Old 08-31-2016, 07:23 PM   #1
Spfamy1
Connoisseur
Spfamy1 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Spfamy1 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Spfamy1 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Spfamy1 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Spfamy1 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Spfamy1 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Spfamy1 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Spfamy1 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Spfamy1 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Spfamy1 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Spfamy1 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: iPhone 6s Plus
A possible solution for page notification using Scroll mode.

As we all know by now it's impossible to see the page footers showing pages read and what not whils using Marvin 3 in vertical scroll mode. I've just brainstormed this idea and I think it may be worth a try...allowing a "transparent page notification mode".

As you scroll down the page in vertical scroll mode...on the very bottom of the screen there appears a thin transparent translucent white box that appears on the bottom with the page number showing up. It's transparent allowing the user to read the text while in this mode...saving the necessity of altering the margins to read the notifications while in vertical scroll mode.

I came up with this idea after receiving some transparent 3D bookmarks and I immediately noticed if you turn the bookmark in a certain way...you see the text on the back of the bookmark because of the transparency of the thin layer of cardboard used. I got inspired to think this might be a good way of allowing page notification mode using a transparency option for vertical scroll mode. Of course this would be a completely optional feature and not mandatory for users.
Spfamy1 is offline   Reply With Quote