Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 05-18-2021, 09:37 AM   #1
blar
blar began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
What a resource!

New here, and I just want to say a massive thanks to everyone who participates and answers questions on this forum. I just got my first ereader last week and I've learned so much about it and Calibre from here. Every time I get something set up the way I hoped I could, it's thanks to this forum!

I'm extremely particular about organizing my collections, and also quite fond of software that I can configure to my heart's content, so the Kobo + Calibre + MobileRead are a perfect combo. And despite all my frittering around with organizing and tweaking, I still got in around 20 hours of reading, apparently!
blar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2021, 02:34 PM   #2
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Welcome to MobileRead! Yep, I've also learned a tremendous lot about ereaders and Calibre here.

Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-19-2021, 09:21 AM   #3
blar
blar began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirtel View Post
Welcome to MobileRead! Yep, I've also learned a tremendous lot about ereaders and Calibre here.

Thank you! Find a new thing I want to try every day, it seems!
blar is offline   Reply With Quote