Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 10-19-2019, 10:13 AM   #1
barth90
Enthusiast
barth90 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.barth90 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.barth90 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.barth90 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.barth90 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.barth90 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.barth90 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.barth90 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.barth90 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.barth90 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.barth90 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.

Device: Kindle DX , Paperwhite, Onyx Note Pro
Battery life on Note Pro : my experience

I've had my Note Pro for four months now and use it daily to read books. I find the size of the device perfect to read at home. I use my kindle Paperwhite only when I'm on the road.

On my Note Pro I can go through 1000 flips (or pages) before my battery gets down to about 10%.

My setup is as follows:

Wifi is OFF
Bluetooth is OFF
Warm light is OFF
Cool light is set at 20 which allows me to have the ideal lighting conditions day and night.

In summary, the battery life of the Pro between charges is up there along with the Paperwhite.
barth90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2019, 01:03 PM   #2
Danimus
Danimus knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Danimus knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Danimus knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Danimus knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Danimus knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Danimus knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Danimus knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Danimus knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Danimus knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Danimus knows what is on the back of the AURYN.Danimus knows what is on the back of the AURYN.

Device: Onyx Boox Note Pro
I agree. Note pro is great device.
For additional battery life you can try:
Settings -> Power -> Battery Status -> ... -> Battery saver -> On

P.S.
Battery saver turns off automatically when your device is charging so you need to repaet this after charging.
When Battery Saver is enabled, Android will decrease your device’s performance to save battery power, so it’ll perform a bit less quickly but will stay running longer. Most background data usage will also be restricted. Email, messaging, and other types of app that rely on receiving new data may not update until you open them.
Danimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert