Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 02-24-2024, 01:49 PM   #1
Gardenman
Wizard
Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony prs-350,Nook HD+, Kindle 2nd gen, kindle keyboard
family library

Is there a way to see just the family library books in my kindle content?
Gardenman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2024, 04:23 AM   #2
tekkasit
Groupie
tekkasit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tekkasit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tekkasit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tekkasit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tekkasit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tekkasit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tekkasit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tekkasit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tekkasit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tekkasit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tekkasit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, KV, KOA3
From my Oasis 3, go to Library, click on the Filters icon (on the left), and under the Shared section > click on (not-"Your items") button.

While this method works on my Oasis 3 (5.15.1), and Scribe (5.16.7), it doesn't work on my Voyage (5.13.6). The "Shared items" always be zero.

You can manage shared contents through MYCD page > Content > View your shared content under "Borrows".

Last edited by tekkasit; 02-25-2024 at 04:25 AM.
tekkasit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2024, 10:40 AM   #3
Gardenman
Wizard
Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony prs-350,Nook HD+, Kindle 2nd gen, kindle keyboard
Quote:
Originally Posted by tekkasit View Post
From my Oasis 3, go to Library, click on the Filters icon (on the left), and under the Shared section > click on (not-"Your items") button.

While this method works on my Oasis 3 (5.15.1), and Scribe (5.16.7), it doesn't work on my Voyage (5.13.6). The "Shared items" always be zero.

You can manage shared contents through MYCD page > Content > View your shared content under "Borrows".
Thank you tekkasit. That answered my question
Gardenman is offline   Reply With Quote