Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 02-21-2024, 09:56 AM   #16
stenferis
stenferis began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Scribe
what if we did a crowfunding style collection? i think getting to the amount to buy a scribe wouldn't take long, and i think a lot of current scribe owners could give as little as 10 or 20 euros. and getting to buy a scribe shouldn't be an impossible feat.
stenferis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2024, 10:22 AM   #17
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by stenferis View Post
what if we did a crowfunding style collection? i think getting to the amount to buy a scribe wouldn't take long, and i think a lot of current scribe owners could give as little as 10 or 20 euros. and getting to buy a scribe shouldn't be an impossible feat.
I did that to get Kovid a Sony Reader (way back when) and it worked well.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote