Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Fire

Notices

Old 09-29-2011, 12:06 PM   #1
friktion
Zealot
friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Sony 700, Kindle 3Wi-Fi, Skytex Primer 7", Kindle Fire
Question Kindle Fire Covers?

So, it seems that the Blackberry Playbook and the Galaxy 7.0 are the same size. As usual, the (hard)covers being sold from Amazon for $44 are way too expensive, in my opinion. The sleeves are pretty useless as I want to protect my ereader while I'm using it, too.

Anybody have any ideas which (hard)covers will also fit the Kindle Fire?
friktion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 12:13 PM   #2
papapatty
papapatty doesn't litterpapapatty doesn't litter

Device: Fire
I went with this one, which is cheaper and still looks great.

Marware Eco-Vue for Kindle Fire Cover, Black

I ordered it and can always return it if somehow it turns out to be suboptimal.
papapatty is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-04-2011, 01:01 PM   #3
hn333
Addict
hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kindle Fire
A cover is a waste of money.
hn333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 05:40 PM   #4
jswinden
Nameless Being

Quote:
Originally Posted by papapatty View Post

I just got my Marware cover for the K4. See my comments and photos here: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...&postcount=436

@hn333, maybe for you covers are a waste, but they are definitely not a waste for me. Everyone has their own tastes and needs. I have trouble holding thin items, especially if they are slippery or slick finished, as I have arthritis really bad in my hands. A $40 cover will more than pay for itself if I dropped the KFire even once without a cover!
Old 10-08-2011, 06:54 AM   #5
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by hn333 View Post
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-08-2011, 09:27 AM   #6
dihao168
Banned
dihao168 began at the beginning.

Device: ipad2
i have order one sleeve case from online,and that is pretty nice case
dihao168 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 07:23 AM   #7
BillyKids
BillyKids began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by papapatty View Post

This is very nice one and gives in depth information. Thanks for share....
BillyKids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 07:30 AM   #8
Rob Lister
Fanatic
Rob Lister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob Lister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob Lister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob Lister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob Lister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob Lister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob Lister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob Lister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob Lister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob Lister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob Lister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
good covers are hard to find. I have a nook and nook touch. both have crappy covers. Pleather. Genuine Leather is code on the internet for pleather. The one place on the internet that sells these is Oberon Designs and frankly, i don't like their designs.

So, i'm having someone local make my covers. $100 for both devices and done to my exact(ing) specifications.
Rob Lister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 07:40 AM   #9
Rob Lister
Fanatic
Rob Lister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob Lister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob Lister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob Lister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob Lister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob Lister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob Lister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob Lister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob Lister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob Lister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rob Lister ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by hn333 View Post
It gives you something to judge it by.
Rob Lister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 07:41 AM   #10
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Lister View Post
It gives you something to judge it by.
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote