Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Marvin

Notices

Old 07-06-2020, 01:10 PM   #106
crashnburn
Zealot
crashnburn can name that song in three notescrashnburn can name that song in three notescrashnburn can name that song in three notescrashnburn can name that song in three notescrashnburn can name that song in three notescrashnburn can name that song in three notescrashnburn can name that song in three notescrashnburn can name that song in three notescrashnburn can name that song in three notescrashnburn can name that song in three notescrashnburn can name that song in three notes

Device: iPad1 iOS 5.1.1b, iPhone 4
Thanks for these inputs. Making note of these and will check out and come back with feedback.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfog View Post
AFAIK, best Android ebook readers are FB Reader (From FB Reader, not others with same name) and Moon+Reader Pro.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rfog View Post
Seems son. This one:

https://fbreader.org/android

Be careful because there are some other versions from others. This one, for me, is the best because has version for Android and iOS and synchronize between them.

And yes, it is not the most beautiful or ergonomic ebook reader, but is the one that has less issues in Android.
Quote:
Originally Posted by leebase View Post
I use it all the time for ePub books that I buy from amazon and liberate with Calibre. Works great for my use case. The iOS/Android combo is the main feature, but it handles series, is easy to load books, syncs great between devices, adjusts brightness by dragging finger on page...and multiple zone forward reverse taps that are configurable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovejedd View Post
Any reader that doesn't religiously adhere to CSS is crap per JSWolf.

Personally, I intentionally strip most of the publisher formatting from fiction and am quite happy using readers that JSWolf has deemed to be crap. I used to read on a 3.5" iPhone so fancy layouts don't translate well on that anyway and that habit has carried over even on bigger displays.

Technical books where formatting is essential, I tend to read on PDF with GoodReader (iPad).
crashnburn is offline   Reply With Quote