Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Announcements

Notices

Old 07-03-2009, 12:49 AM   #31
mirakix
Enthusiast
mirakix will become famous soon enoughmirakix will become famous soon enoughmirakix will become famous soon enoughmirakix will become famous soon enoughmirakix will become famous soon enoughmirakix will become famous soon enough

Device: Sony PRS-700
I wish you a good time, lot of fun and information!!!

Careful I will try my school-french now:
J'ai voulu que je pourrais en être a Paris cette weekend.

Mira
mirakix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 04:53 AM   #32
AlexBell
Wizard
AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS T3, Kobo Glo, Kindle Touch, iPad, Samsung SB 2 tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael View Post
Hello,

In parallel, we will propose (in avant-première and during the meet-up) to Cybook GEN3 possessors to upgrade their devices with the - long awaited - new firmware. So don't forget your Cybooks!

Michael Dahan pour Bookeen
Michael, my Cybook should be in Paris by now; I sent it in about three weeks ago to have it's screen replaced RMA 20090616-AU-ABELL. Could you please ensure that the firmware is upgraded to the latest version while it is there?

Regards, Alex
AlexBell is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-03-2009, 09:21 AM   #33
YGG-
Dry fruit
YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Bookeen Opus + HTC Desire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirakix View Post
I wish you a good time, lot of fun and information!!!
Thanks a lot
Quote:
Careful I will try my school-french now:
J'ai voulu que je pourrais en être a Paris cette weekend.

Mira
Not bad; "j'aurais voulu pouvoir en être" but it's ok your way!!!
YGG- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 02:04 PM   #34
netseeker
sleepless reader
netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, PB 360° & 302, nook wi-fi, Kindle 3
I wish you a lot of fun and a great party! I really wish i could be there tomorrow.
netseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 03:17 PM   #35
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by netseeker View Post
I wish you a lot of fun and a great party! I really wish i could be there tomorrow.
thanks netseeker ! hopefully you can come to a future meetup ! we'd love to meet you ! (i am already trying to get ravenne to come, so maybe you could come together )
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-03-2009, 04:39 PM   #36
netseeker
sleepless reader
netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, PB 360° & 302, nook wi-fi, Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
thanks netseeker ! hopefully you can come to a future meetup ! we'd love to meet you ! (i am already trying to get ravenne to come, so maybe you could come together )
Who knows? Maybe there will come one or two surprise guest to your next meet-up. Anyway, this time you will hit the jackpot with Bookeen as special guest!
netseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 04:40 PM   #37
zelda_pinwheel
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by netseeker View Post
Who knows? Maybe there will come one or two surprise guest to your next meet-up.
i will keep my fingers crossed !

Quote:
Anyway, this time you will hit the jackpot with Bookeen as special guest!
yes we did, it's very exciting !
Old 07-03-2009, 04:49 PM   #38
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Quote:
Originally Posted by montsnmags View Post
Really? Hmm, apparently I am not the master of covert operations I thought I was...and this might also explain why, after every mission, I wake up under a bench in the subway holding a molten-lead headache and blinking stuporously into the wind of the morning train.

Yours like a very drunk fly on the wall,
Adrian
Master Spy
That might have to do with the arguments you get into with the goblin conductors of the Midnight Express that you keep trying to take home, even though they get somewhat excessively insistent that they are going the opposit way and that the tracks do not definitely run all the way round to back home...
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 04:54 PM   #39
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
That might have to do with the arguments you get into with the goblin conductors of the Midnight Express that you keep trying to take home, even though they get somewhat excessively insistent that they are going the opposit way and that the tracks do not definitely run all the way round to back home...
those goblins can really carry a grudge...
Old 07-04-2009, 06:20 AM   #40
ravenne
Wizard
ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, PocketBook 360°, Cybook Gen3, iPad mini
J'espère que vous vous amuserez bien ce soir! Et je croise les doigts pour la mise à jour

Have a lot of fun tonight!!
ravenne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 06:57 AM   #41
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Hey, Zelda! You up, yet, girl??

It's bloody well noon now!!
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 07:19 AM   #42
YGG-
Dry fruit
YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post

ssshhhh!
Old 07-04-2009, 07:27 AM   #43
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by YGG- View Post
ssshhhh!
Okay, we'll give her another ten minutes. Then I'm goin' in barkin' my head off!!
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 07:30 AM   #44
YGG-
Dry fruit

Quote:
Okay, we'll give her another ten minutes. Then I'm goin' in barkin' my head off!!
Hey you don't want to ruin our evening by making her cross, do you?
Old 07-04-2009, 07:38 AM   #45
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:

Hello? Umm, excuse me there. Sorry to bother, but, if I may ask your patience while I momentarily interrupt, you see, my Queen, my beautiful sleeping beauty, does find bloodshed tends to mess up the drapes and is just a right battle to remove from the rugs and, what with also being a staunch pacifist, would not wish to personally harm a single hair on your body. But, umm, you see, however, that she has suggested, as her personal monkeyservant, and as a gibbon thus being innately imbued with the ability to eviscerate and mutilate most every item of fauna you can defenestrate in my general direction, that I encroach upon the personal space of any sentience that raises their voice above a whisper and proceed to transform them into an inside-out, limb-faced Mister Potatohead type blob of screaming mess.

Look, between you and me, I'm not much of a morning person myself, so...let's just keep it quiet, and I'll make us a couple of lattes (suitably "flavoured" from this little flask here [wink]), and hopefully Her Highness is sleeping deep enough that she has not been awakened and so I don't have to go to all of that exuberant fuss.

Sound like a reasonable arrangement to you? So lets sit, and wait, conversing quietly, upon another dawn of that blazing glory that is our Queen.

Yours with quiet restaint,
Adrian - The Royal Gibbon
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
apéro, meet-up, meetup, paris, rendezvous