Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 10-20-2009, 04:02 AM   #1
Kelly Huddleston
Kelly Huddleston began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Hello from Greece

I'm a writer and Kindle owner. Even though I live in Greece, I'm originally from America. For a Christmas present one year, my parents bought us a Kindle.

At first I hated the idea of ebooks - that is until I downloaded and read a novel on Kindle. Now I love the idea of ebooks and all that they represent. Yesterday on my facebook page I asked my ebook reader friends what made them ultimately decide to start reading in digital format. All the responses made sense to me; the top reason to read E-ink was convenience. One person simply stated he had no more shelf space. Whatever the reason, I'm happy and excited for the evolution of the ebook.
Kelly Huddleston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 04:42 AM   #2
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
Good to have your company, Kelly. Must check out your Facebook page; sounds interesting Best wishes. Neil

PS: Ah as unusual as your name is, there are several Kelly Huddlestons at Facebook. Hook up with me there if you want to be in touch with other authors in Europe, the US and Oz. Cheers. N

Last edited by neilmarr; 10-20-2009 at 04:48 AM. Reason: To add PS
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-20-2009, 11:17 AM   #3
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Thanks, Kelly. Looking forward to your Facebook posts. Neil
Old 10-20-2009, 12:40 PM   #4
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Kelly and welcome to MobileRead
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 05:20 PM   #5
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
Welcome to MR!
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-20-2009, 06:48 PM   #6
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Welcome, Kelly! I hope the Kindle works as well for you in Greece as mine does here is the U.S.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 06:56 PM   #7
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Wonderful. Welcome to MR!
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 02:54 PM   #8
Lady Blue
the snarky blue one
Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS500, 505 & 600, PRST1 & T2, Kindle PW, Moto Razr, Galaxy Tab 2-10"
Hello Kelly, and Click image for larger version

Name:	blue welcome.jpg
Views:	231
Size:	31.1 KB
ID:	37787 to Mobileread.
Lady Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 05:10 AM   #9
Kelly Huddleston
Kelly Huddleston began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Thank you, everyone, for your welcome!

PS - I just added an album showcasing where I live - Corfu, Greece!

Last edited by Kelly Huddleston; 10-23-2009 at 05:55 AM. Reason: added album
Kelly Huddleston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 06:17 AM   #10
neilmarr
neilmarr

You're a lucky lass to live on such a beautiful island, Kelly. Also great to see that you contribute so much to it through your own work. Cheers. Neil