Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Archive > Mobile Sites

Notices

Old 12-07-2002, 09:36 AM   #1
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Red face

http://login.yahoo.com/config/login?...asswd=YOURPASS

English
Link-Depth: 3-4?? (depends on user profile)

This one works!! Hope you like it. In the Url you must replace YOURNAME and YOURPASS with your username and password respectively. No specific cookies are required - only make sure you enable Receive and Send Cookies in iSiloX's Cookie Tab.
Old 12-07-2002, 10:59 AM   #2
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

If you don't want to download the entire MyYahoo, its quite huge, you can also specify a category (just follow the instruction above using another url from below):

MyYahoo Mail

MyYahoo Movies

MyYahoo Sports

MyYahoo Finance

MyYahoo News

MyYahoo Weather -- if you want to always download weather forecast for one specific city, use Internet Explorer first to browse there, then copy the url and use it to replace XXX here: MyYahoo Weather

Questions? Just ask.
Advert
Old 12-08-2002, 07:11 PM   #3
saw9000
Zealot
saw9000 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.saw9000 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.saw9000 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.saw9000 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.saw9000 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.saw9000 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.saw9000 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.saw9000 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.saw9000 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.saw9000 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.saw9000 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

I tried this one, with a link depth of 4, with cookies enabled, and it went for about three seconds, generating 6 KB of content, and then telling me it was done.  Am I doing something wrong?  
Scott
Old 12-09-2002, 04:33 AM   #4
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged

Yes,that looks wrong because it works fine for me and should also work fine for you. Did you put your userlogin and password correctly? I am going to post some screenshots later.
Old 12-09-2002, 08:59 AM   #5
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged

Screenshot: Add a new entry called MyYahoo
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	post-1-42364-yahoo1.jpg
Views:	1941
Size:	43.1 KB
ID:	39  
Advert
Old 12-09-2002, 09:00 AM   #6
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged

Screenshot: Cut&Paste MyYahoo URL and replace Username and Password
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	post-1-42408-yahoo2.jpg
Views:	1873
Size:	32.2 KB
ID:	40  
Old 12-09-2002, 09:01 AM   #7
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged

Screenshot: Define MyYahoo section (Home, Movies, etc) with the Url's given from above
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	post-1-42465-yahoo3.jpg
Views:	1680
Size:	30.9 KB
ID:	41  
Old 12-09-2002, 10:23 AM   #8
saw9000
Zealot
saw9000 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.saw9000 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.saw9000 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.saw9000 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.saw9000 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.saw9000 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.saw9000 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.saw9000 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.saw9000 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.saw9000 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.saw9000 is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Yes, I double-checked my username and password.  This is made even more strange by the fact that everything but e-mail is working for me through another, similar link.  I'm able to get news, weather, etc., but not e-mail, because that apparently requires a session ID.  I'll play with it a bit more and see if I can get it working.  
Scott
Old 12-09-2002, 11:01 AM   #9
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged

I would guess you forgot to do this:

--quote--
No specific cookies are required - only make sure you enable Receive and Send Cookies in iSiloX's Cookie Tab.
--end quote--

It is important that iSiloX can receive the session cookie while you do the Hotsync. When you do this, everything shoudl work fine (like it does for me).

Greets
Alex
Old 12-09-2002, 11:10 AM   #10
saw9000
Zealot

Good idea, but I didn't.  In fact, it was the first thing I did, even before entering the address, so as to make sure that I did not forget it.  
Scott
Old 12-09-2002, 11:16 AM   #11
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged

Try this... take the url with your username and password and open it in Internet Explorer. See if that works first.
Old 12-09-2002, 11:35 AM   #12
saw9000
Zealot

That worked, as well.  By the way, I'm doing all of this from memory, so if I get any of it wrong, I will correct it later this evening, when I'm at my own PC.  
Scott
Old 12-09-2002, 11:37 AM   #13
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged

Ah np. Just go ahead and try a little bit; I have just hotsynced iSiloX, and it worked fine here. Probably just a tiny thing that causes it not work properly for you.
Old 12-09-2002, 11:43 AM   #14
saw9000
Zealot

The reason I say it's probably some kind of simple issue I haven't seen yet is because I entered the information and tried to convert the channel, but it couldn't get any data at all.  I then tried another channel and had the same problem.  I shut down and restarted my PC in disgust, tried the other channel again, and it worked fine.  Right after that was when I tried Yahoo and got the 6 KB of content.  
Scott
Old 12-10-2002, 03:27 PM   #15
joemac
Enthusiast
joemac began at the beginning.

Doesn't work here either.  The download I get is a page from yahoo telling me my browser doesn't accept cookies.  And yes, I did enable send and receive cookies in isilo.