Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > IMP Books

Notices

Old 09-14-2007, 11:35 AM   #1
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
eBook Technologies: eBook Publisher 2.2 Windows Users Guide. IMP. v1.0 14 Sept 2007

This is the Windows users guide from ebook Publisher except that it has been reformatted for the eb1150 screen. I did make one correction where the original referenced the ET-1 when it was really talking about the ET-2 in a table. I also reformatted some of the tables for the smaller screen.

Why should you have to stare at a computer screen when reading manuals.

Dale
This work is assumed to be in the Life+70 public domain OR the copyright holder has given specific permission for distribution. Copyright laws differ throughout the world, and it may still be under copyright in some countries. Before downloading, please check your country's copyright laws. If the book is under copyright in your country, do not download or redistribute this work.

To report a copyright violation you can contact us here.
Attached Files
File Type: imp eBookPub.imp (916.6 KB, 2614 views)
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 05:05 PM   #2
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
brilliant ! now i can use the search function...
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 05:46 PM   #3
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
How easy would it be to take a book from Book Designer, save it as HTML and then use eBook Publisher to make a nicely formatted IMP eBook?
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 06:00 PM   #4
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
How easy would it be to take a book from Book Designer, save it as HTML and then use eBook Publisher to make a nicely formatted IMP eBook?
from my small experience, it would not be hard at all, if the html is formatted (relatively) cleanly. most of the texts i have been experimenting have been in html format at the beginning of the process.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 11:57 PM   #5
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

SuziPearce - I moved your question. Check
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20693
Old 02-19-2008, 03:35 PM   #6
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I've posted my first IMP using mobi2imp. please check it out and let me know what you think. Thanks!

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?p=151092
Old 02-19-2008, 07:11 PM   #7
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I've posted my first IMP using mobi2imp. please check it out and let me know what you think. Thanks!

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?p=151092
I think it works fine. It looks even better in the real reader than it does in the PC viewers. Good job.

Dale
Old 02-19-2008, 08:09 PM   #8
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleDe View Post
I think it works fine. It looks even better in the real reader than it does in the PC viewers. Good job.

Dale
So now my process is to make the Sony version and then the PRC and from the PRC make the IMP. That works.

And HarryT has given permission to make IMP from his PRC. So I'll be doing that as well. So look forward to some awesome Dickens soon.