Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 01-20-2018, 04:48 AM   #1
yurkennis
yurkennis began at the beginning.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite 2nd gen (2013)
Question How to prevent sending news to one of my devices?

I have several Kindle devices all connected to the same instance of Calibre. I have several Fetch News configured to download. Now I want those news to sync only to one of my Kindles when I connect it with USB, and not to the other devices. How can I do that?
yurkennis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2018, 09:54 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
You cannot, automatic sending of news simply sends it to the first connected device after the news has been downloaded. Turn off automatic sending and send manually instead.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert