Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old Yesterday, 11:57 AM   #121
jylo
jylo began at the beginning.

Device: N647
Quote:
Originally Posted by jylo View Post
Hello, My Kobo N647 can't connect to Wi-Fi and caliber anymore. Please can you help sending the image SD card. Thanks.
Thanks Davidfor for the PM. This image is linked to an account which already has some books on it. In order to set up my account on the ereader, I have to set up my WIFI credentials and the ereader do not allow that. So I did a factory reset and I'm back to square one on this. I have already reflash it with the image. It looks like this ereader will not connect to WIFI anymore.
jylo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:52 PM   #122
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo,Aura H2O,Glo HD,Aura ONE,Clara HD,Forma;tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by jylo View Post
Thanks Davidfor for the PM. This image is linked to an account which already has some books on it.
I'm surprised at that as I thought all the images I have were post factory reset.
Quote:
In order to set up my account on the ereader, I have to set up my WIFI credentials and the ereader do not allow that. So I did a factory reset and I'm back to square one on this. I have already reflash it with the image. It looks like this ereader will not connect to WIFI anymore.
That's probably because Kobo dropped support for these devices earlier in the year. I'd been wondering if this would be a problem, but wasn't sure. You might be able to use the Kobo desktop application to do the setup.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
help needed, image, kobo, kobo firmware, kobo wifi