Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 02-06-2018, 08:31 AM   #1
p38lightning
Zealot
p38lightning can self-interpret dreams as they happen.p38lightning can self-interpret dreams as they happen.p38lightning can self-interpret dreams as they happen.p38lightning can self-interpret dreams as they happen.p38lightning can self-interpret dreams as they happen.p38lightning can self-interpret dreams as they happen.p38lightning can self-interpret dreams as they happen.p38lightning can self-interpret dreams as they happen.p38lightning can self-interpret dreams as they happen.p38lightning can self-interpret dreams as they happen.p38lightning can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Lenovo Tab M9
Retiring my PB 840

I have replaced my PB 840 Inkpad (original model with v. 5.15) with an Icarus Illumina XL. I would now like to part with the 840. However, on checking with E Bay, I could not find any for sale so as to get a feel for pricing a used unit.

Would appreciate any price range suggestions or interest if that is allowed/appropriate here.

Unit is in excellent shape with a very minor cosmetic ding. Cover for USB port/SD card slot is missing as the slim strap on it broke and PB would not send me a replacement piece!

Screen is scratch free and has always had a screen protector on it.

Not looking to becoming independently wealthy from this transaction but would like this unit to find a warmly appreciative home.

Thanks in advance for any assist with the above.

Last edited by p38lightning; 02-07-2018 at 04:23 PM. Reason: correction
p38lightning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2018, 07:27 AM   #2
mobama
Evangelist
mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 3, Onyx T76ML, Kobo H2O Edition 1, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by p38lightning View Post
Screen is scratch free and has always had a screen protector on it.
What kind of screen protector? Does the transaction include the screen protector/sleev/cover?
mobama is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-07-2018, 10:07 AM   #3
p38lightning
Zealot
p38lightning can self-interpret dreams as they happen.p38lightning can self-interpret dreams as they happen.p38lightning can self-interpret dreams as they happen.p38lightning can self-interpret dreams as they happen.p38lightning can self-interpret dreams as they happen.p38lightning can self-interpret dreams as they happen.p38lightning can self-interpret dreams as they happen.p38lightning can self-interpret dreams as they happen.p38lightning can self-interpret dreams as they happen.p38lightning can self-interpret dreams as they happen.p38lightning can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Lenovo Tab M9
The screen protector is still on the unit. It was an extra I trimmed down to fit (non-glare) that I had for my 8.9 inch tablet. I kept it in a black foam zippered case that I now use for my Icarus unit. Never found a sleeve that would fit it!
p38lightning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 02:16 PM   #4
mobama
Evangelist
mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 3, Onyx T76ML, Kobo H2O Edition 1, Kobo Mini
This is the sleeve that would fit https://www.ebay.com/itm/PocketBook-...-/182382141357

I'm in the same predicament as you. I am selling an Inkpad 2 (same as 840, I guess) for €150, but there are no buyers for several months now. But I don't want to drop the price either, because it's in perfect order and the cover is included.

Last edited by mobama; 02-08-2018 at 02:20 PM.
mobama is offline   Reply With Quote