Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > Other formats > IMP

Notices

Old 10-20-2008, 04:52 AM   #1
Wordcrasher
Addict
Wordcrasher can extract oil from cheeseWordcrasher can extract oil from cheeseWordcrasher can extract oil from cheeseWordcrasher can extract oil from cheeseWordcrasher can extract oil from cheeseWordcrasher can extract oil from cheeseWordcrasher can extract oil from cheeseWordcrasher can extract oil from cheeseWordcrasher can extract oil from cheese

Device: Kindle Fire 2015, Kindle Paperwhite
rb files and imp files

Hi,
I downloaded 1632 and 1633 from Baen Books in rb format. Is that format readable by my eBookwise or should I convert the rb files to imp ones ?
In this case which tool should I use ?
Wordcrasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 10:47 AM   #2
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Refer to the thread RB2Project - Does it work?

RB2Project is from the eBooktechnologies Support website.

While RB2Project doesn't rename its output file properly or create it sometimes, I have made it work if I give it the -1150 or -eti2 parameter between the command and rb filename, like:
Code:
RB2Project.exe -1150 "1633.rb"
Maybe, one day I'll get around to tweaking this too, by creating a simple batch file that takes the rb filename and inserts automatically the -1150! So many things to do, so little time...

p.s. REB1200 users should use -eti1 instead!

Last edited by nrapallo; 10-20-2008 at 12:20 PM. Reason: added command that works using dos
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-20-2008, 05:37 PM   #3
Wordcrasher
Addict
Wordcrasher can extract oil from cheeseWordcrasher can extract oil from cheeseWordcrasher can extract oil from cheeseWordcrasher can extract oil from cheeseWordcrasher can extract oil from cheeseWordcrasher can extract oil from cheeseWordcrasher can extract oil from cheeseWordcrasher can extract oil from cheeseWordcrasher can extract oil from cheese

Device: Kindle Fire 2015, Kindle Paperwhite
Thanks a lot nrapallo !
And no probs, it's no big deal to add a -1150 to the command
Wordcrasher is offline   Reply With Quote