Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

View Poll Results: Who do you want to meet? (I'm sure I've forgotten someone important!) TAKE TWO !
Montsnmags (Marc) 19 39.58%
Daffy4u 12 25.00%
DixieGal 16 33.33%
Ricky Maveety 17 35.42%
lilacjive 12 25.00%
Ravenne 15 31.25%
PilotBob 15 31.25%
pshrynk 16 33.33%
Shortncuddlyam 15 31.25%
RWood 18 37.50%
Kovid 18 37.50%
Alex Turcic 18 37.50%
Slayda 12 25.00%
Uncle Duke 14 29.17%
Yvanleterrible 12 25.00%
EVERYBODY !!! (on the poll or not !) 49 100.00%
Zelda (Madame Z) 26 54.17%
Nekokami 13 27.08%
mjh215 12 25.00%
Nate the Great 16 33.33%
JSWolf 11 22.92%
Igorsk 18 37.50%
Alisa 9 18.75%
Cassidym 11 22.92%
Patricia 19 39.58%
Elsi 11 22.92%
vivaldirules 18 37.50%
Madame Broshkina 15 31.25%
HarryT 15 31.25%
Krisk 9 18.75%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 48. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-14-2009, 04:27 PM   #46
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortNCuddlyAm View Post
That's my vote too - too many people not listed that others have mentioned that I'd like to meet!
yep, that's the trouble with a poll like this ; you're limited to 30 slots maximum. it's just not possible.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 07:39 PM   #47
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by phenomshel View Post
Ok, couldn't resist this one. I want to meet YOU, DG!! I know your hubby would have heart failure though if we all descended en masse...
But, you did ask!

Shel

Yeah, but wouldn't we have fun after the coroners van left? A pool, hot weather, some "refreshments" and lots of stuff to talk about........

Okay, seriously I'm just kidding here. I wouldn't trade my honey bunny for anything. Even if he is a tad on the 'protective' side.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-15-2009, 01:03 AM   #48
Justy
Fanatic
Justy has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud of

Device: Nexus 7, Sony Xperia z3 tablet, Kobo Glo, Boyue T63
Quote:
Originally Posted by tirsales View Post
Yeah, thats why I have zero!
Don't feel bad, I have zero too!
Justy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 02:26 AM   #49
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by montsnmags View Post
I picked myself. It's not a vanity thing; I'm a "neurotic introvert", remember (as others may wish to do if foolish enough to consider the same option. )
Seeing as I had the chance to re-pick, I didn't pick myself this time.

I was sorely tempted though, seeing as I've been to paradise, but I've never been to me...

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 03:40 AM   #50
tirsales
MIA ... but returning som
tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505 and *Really* not owning a PRS-700
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justy View Post
Don't feel bad, I have zero too!
Let's start Club Zero then
tirsales is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-15-2009, 04:03 AM   #51
YGG-
Dry fruit
YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Bookeen Opus + HTC Desire HD
Quote:
Count me in !
YGG- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 07:22 AM   #52
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Ok, nobody lives outside, in a mountainous area?

Next question, who has the largest garden? If we all want to get together, we will need a lot of space (and power supplies, can be done with solar collectors if the location is correct).
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 08:01 AM   #53
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
My garden's about 70' long, and about 30' at it's widest. As I'm in the UK, I'm definitely not in the correct location for solar collectors
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 10:22 AM   #54
Alphapheemail
.a ribbon around a bomb.
Alphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura about

Device: PRS700
Quote:
In!

p.s.
Queen Zee is pwning!
Alphapheemail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 12:08 PM   #55
krisk
Wizard
krisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipse

Device: kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetpea View Post
Ok, nobody lives outside, in a mountainous area?

Next question, who has the largest garden? If we all want to get together, we will need a lot of space (and power supplies, can be done with solar collectors if the location is correct).
well, my farm in Washington is on 10 acres, and my rental in CA is on 8!
krisk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 04:55 PM   #56
ravenne
Wizard
ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, PocketBook 360°, Cybook Gen3, iPad mini
Take two? TAKE TWO??!! Impossible!!!

I want to attend a "meet-and-cook-party" with DG, DGma, lilac, AM, Zelda, Sweetpea, Ricky, bgdeb, Patricia, Neko, the duck and the fairy (girls only, sorry boys ).
I want to meet VR (in a nice little Café in Lisbon - where else?), I want to go for a walk with WDE, go to a rock concert with netseeker, I want to meet MTH and mjh, I want to meet Adrian (yes, you´re allowed to bring Marc too), I want to watch a soccer match with yvan. O, and I want to meet Zelda, Gaurnim and YGG to prove that France and Germany can be friends in real life. I want to meet Jellby (just to watch him make on of his incredible books). And I want to meet pshrynk (which is quite easy, I think. I´d just have to travel to La Crosse, find some public place, wave a big Germany-flag and scream "Portugal" - they´ll probably bring me to pshrynk in no time ). And there are many, many more I want to meet....
ravenne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 04:58 PM   #57
tirsales
MIA ... but returning som
tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505 and *Really* not owning a PRS-700
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenne View Post
I want to attend a "meet-and-cook-party" with DG, DGma, lilac, AM, Zelda, Sweetpea, Ricky, bgdeb, Patricia, Neko, the duck and the fairy (girls only, sorry boys ).
and who do you want to cook?
tirsales is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 05:07 PM   #58
ravenne
Wizard
ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, PocketBook 360°, Cybook Gen3, iPad mini
Quote:
and who do you want to cook?
The duck (No, Duffy, of course not, just kidding!!!!! ).
ravenne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 08:26 PM   #59
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:

I want to meet VR (in a nice little Café in Lisbon - where else?), I want to go for a walk with WDE, go to a rock concert with netseeker, I want to meet MTH and mjh, I want to meet Adrian (yes, you´re allowed to bring Marc too), I want to watch a soccer match with yvan. O, and I want to meet Zelda, Gaurnim and YGG to prove that France and Germany can be friends in real life. I want to meet Jellby (just to watch him make on of his incredible books). And I want to meet pshrynk (which is quite easy, I think. I´d just have to travel to La Crosse, find some public place, wave a big Germany-flag and scream "Portugal" - they´ll probably bring me to pshrynk in no time ). And there are many, many more I want to meet....
i love this plan !! (all of it !) can i come too ? i want to see jellby make a book too, and i've always wanted to have a coffee in Lisbon with vr, and i bet we get taken to pshrynk even faster if there are two of us shouting "PORTUGAL !!!!" in the middle of La Crosse.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 08:30 PM   #60
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:

Ah..........to be young and wealthy! Wouldn't that be FUN!
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote