Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 10-20-2012, 04:13 PM   #1
gumalcan
Enthusiast
gumalcan began at the beginning.

Device: M92, T68ML
underlining question

hallo guys. After buying a M92 i had some troubles. Now i fixed many of them and accepted others, which i hope will be resolved by the next firmware. A question: is there a way by which I can underline at the bottom of the page and continue underling at the beginning of the new page without interruption?
gumalcan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 10:33 AM   #2
janek
Groupie
janek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austen

Device: Boox m92
Quote:
Originally Posted by gumalcan View Post
hallo guys. After buying a M92 i had some troubles. Now i fixed many of them and accepted others, which i hope will be resolved by the next firmware. A question: is there a way by which I can underline at the bottom of the page and continue underling at the beginning of the new page without interruption?
I wonder about that too, just with regard to annotations. But guess no.
janek is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-28-2012, 01:29 PM   #3
gumalcan
Enthusiast
gumalcan began at the beginning.

Device: M92, T68ML
Quote:
Originally Posted by janek View Post
I wonder about that too, just with regard to annotations. But guess no.
hmm... \when i had a kindle 3 it was possible but i forgot the way (it was not intuitive)
gumalcan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 02:38 PM   #4
Mono
Mono
Mono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: Boox M92
Maybe in a Continuous Page Mode? It could work.
In a Single Page Mode, there is no means to do it, I guess.

(Speaking about M92, not Kindle...)
Mono is offline   Reply With Quote