Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 01-30-2009, 09:21 AM   #1696
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
It's a little big, but gives the message:
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 08:11 AM   #1697
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?

(i still have quite a way to go before i have to worry about "missing" anything)
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 07:03 PM   #1698
Madam Broshkina
Manic Do Fuse
Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 500, 505, 350, Kindle 3, DXG, nook, Irex DR800SG, iPad
Since Valentines Day is coming I thought now would be a good time to roll out my new brand of Valentine Candy. Operators are standing by. Order in the next 10 minutes and get two for the price of one.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	candy.jpg
Views:	297
Size:	15.2 KB
ID:	22528  
Madam Broshkina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 07:08 PM   #1699
zelda_pinwheel
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madam Broshkina View Post
Since Valentines Day is coming I thought now would be a good time to roll out my new brand of Valentine Candy. Operators are standing by. Order in the next 10 minutes and get two for the price of one.
well i've ordered. i've got the whole first batch.
Old 02-13-2009, 05:05 PM   #1700
Madam Broshkina
Manic Do Fuse
Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Billion Dollars for Avatars?

Zelda must have some serious pull with the U.S Congress. I have been reading the stimulus package that is being voted on now and found that they have allocated $1,000,000,000 to Zelda for the creation of avatars. I have attached a screen shot or those who do not believe me. Is this a good idea? Discuss.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Billion dollars for Avatars.jpg
Views:	319
Size:	213.7 KB
ID:	23473  
Old 02-13-2009, 05:07 PM   #1701
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Wow. I guess Obama can just snap his fingers and make things happen!
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 05:14 PM   #1702
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: S0ny PRS-300/350/505/700/T1
Quote:
Zelda must have some serious pull with the U.S Congress. I have been reading the stimulus package that is being voted on now and found that they have allocated $1,000,000,000 to Zelda for the creation of avatars. I have attached a screen shot or those who do not believe me. Is this a good idea? Discuss.
That printing is too small for my eyes. Did they include a caveat that she update her profile before she receives any funding?
Wetdogeared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 08:40 PM   #1703
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
yeah, baby !! it just so happens that i could really use $1,000,000,000 right about now. i particularly appreciate the bit that mentions it's for necessary and unnecessary expenses, and that it can be used for "whatever". nice. but you know what the best part is ? free tom waits tickets for life !!!!

thanks for spotting that madam b, it's great news !
Old 02-13-2009, 08:51 PM   #1704
nekokami
fruminous edugeek
nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, eBw 1150
Does that mean I can bid for part of the contract to create some of the avatars? Or I could contribute to "unnecessary" expenses, if needed. (Would tix to Paris to visit Z-chan and cheer her up count as "necessary" or "unnecessary"?)
nekokami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 08:53 PM   #1705
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekokami View Post
Does that mean I can bid for part of the contract to create some of the avatars? Or I could contribute to "unnecessary" expenses, if needed. (Would tix to Paris to visit Z-chan and cheer her up count as "necessary" or "unnecessary"?)
yes.
Old 02-13-2009, 09:20 PM   #1706
Madam Broshkina
Manic Do Fuse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wetdogeared View Post
That printing is too small for my eyes. Did they include a caveat that she update her profile before she receives any funding?
I have done some further searching and there is a caveat that states that if Zelda updates her profile all money will go into a fund to create DRM(X). I do not know what DRM(X) is, but it does not sound good.
Old 02-14-2009, 09:15 AM   #1707
Sparrow
Wizard
Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm TX, CyBook Gen3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wetdogeared View Post
That printing is too small for my eyes.
Can't you open it in a new window, and zoom in?

Personally, I think it's an outrage!! (the bit about treating her like a cabinet I mean - she's not a piece of furniture!!)
Sparrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 09:21 AM   #1708
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
Can't you open it in a new window, and zoom in?
yes, just click on the image to get the lightbox effect, then click again to open it in a new window, then click a third time to zoom.
Quote:
Personally, I think it's an outrage!! (the bit about treating her like a cabinet I mean - she's not a piece of furniture!!)
sshhhh !!! that's the bit that gets me out of paying taxes on the money, like all good millionnaires ! (as long as i'm poor i don't mind taxes, but you know that money and principles are inversely proportional.)
Old 02-14-2009, 09:27 AM   #1709
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
but you know that money and principles are inversely proportional.
But that's only for 'good' principles, you know, like 'you' and 'me' principles!

However, we all know most CEO's employ some 'bad' principles, meaning there would be a more linear nature, for sure!
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 09:47 AM   #1710
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Recent quote from a banker, basic salary £1.035m, "The recipients of bonuses that I am referring to are people like you and me. They have modest salaries".

Another CEO stated "It's too simple if you want to blame it all on me".

The suspicion is that both must have been taking what we have also learnt is the key ingredient in a refreshing new ayurvedic soft drink: urine.....

Times
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
duck!, fun with avatars, thwack!, unutterable silliness, zelda