Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 10-21-2014, 05:53 PM   #121
Pooh_
Enthusiast
Pooh_ plays well with othersPooh_ plays well with othersPooh_ plays well with othersPooh_ plays well with othersPooh_ plays well with othersPooh_ plays well with othersPooh_ plays well with othersPooh_ plays well with othersPooh_ plays well with othersPooh_ plays well with othersPooh_ plays well with others

Device: Onyx Boox I62HD, Onyx T68
Quote:
Originally Posted by Booxtor View Post
1. все работает как планировалось. В статусной строке ридера показывается либо название файла либо титул документа (из тега)
7. Я пользуюсь Hackers's Keyboard как стандартным. Там все переключается.
1. Понял. В моих ПДф теги не заполнены.)
7. Спасибо за рекомендацию! Симпатичная клавиатурка.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Booxtor View Post
Да. Подтверждаю. Похоже решили продублировать включение подсветки этой кнопкой. Предлагаю пока считать фичей
Я решил, что по короткому нажатию "назад" еще и подсветка отключается. Тогда был бы баг конечно.
Жаль, что частенько короткое нажатие на кнопку отрабатывается как длинное, то же самое с тапами по экрану. Мешает воспринимать это как фичу. ))

Еще пара замечаний:
1) При установке "Панель рисования->Set scribble minimum line width" например 1.4 (другое не проверял) и последующем выходе из меню, пишет, что в приложении произошла ошибка и вываливается, отказываясь запускаться пока не почистишь данные NeoReader в управлении приложениями.
2) В "Настройки->Система" статусная строка названа колонтитулом (в отличие от других мест, где она называется статусной строкой)
Pooh_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2015, 07:54 AM   #122
Pooh_
Enthusiast
Pooh_ plays well with othersPooh_ plays well with othersPooh_ plays well with othersPooh_ plays well with othersPooh_ plays well with othersPooh_ plays well with othersPooh_ plays well with othersPooh_ plays well with othersPooh_ plays well with othersPooh_ plays well with othersPooh_ plays well with others

Booxtor, здравствуйте.

1. В прошивке от 5 февраля 2015 при прокрутке включается какой-то странный режим, все выцветает и начинает моргать всем экраном белым цветом. В некоторых случаях такая прокрутка выглядит более плавной, но очень достают все эти промаргивания экрана и заливки белым. В Total Commander, из-за этих промаргиваний и дерганья, при прокрутке вообще невозможно понять, что происходит на экране. Пока впечатления (от прокрутки) ужасные; откатился на прошивку от 19 января.
2. В прошивке от 5 февраля список последних открытых документов уменьшился до 5 страниц (до обновления у меня там было 7 страниц). Зачем???
3. И до кучи выскажу пожелание: очень бы хотелось иметь возможность удалять прочитанные книги из списка последних открытых! Например, через меню по длинному тапу.
4. В обеих последних прошивках Oreader не видит шрифты из папки fonts
5. В обеих последних прошивках NeoReader показывает scribles намного тоньше, чем раньше.
6. Ну и хочу еще раз попросить уменьшить ширину панели рисования в NeoReader до ширины его статусной строки, чтобы панель рисования не перекрывала часть страницы.

7. В российских прошивках раньше была опция обновления экрана по времени. Мне кажется, функция полезная, только она не нужна во встроенных программах (можно сделать через список программ-исключений), которые обновляют экран через определенное количество листаний, и, было бы неплохо, если бы она обновляла только если на экране что-то изменилось.

----------
ENG:

1. In the February 5 firmware, when scrolling, screen is turned a strange mode, everything fades and starts flashing the entire screen white. In some cases, this looks more smooth scrolling than before, but all these white screen flashings are very disturbing. In Total Commander, because of these flashings and jerking, when scrolling it is impossible to understand what is happening on the screen. So far impressions are awful; I've rolled back to the firmware of 19 January.
2. In the February 5 firmware, a list of recently opened documents is decreased to 5 pages (prior to the upgrade I had have 7 pages there). Why???
3. And a wish: I would very much like to be able to remove read books from the "recently opened" list! For example, by the long tap menu.
4. In both the latest firmwares Oreader don't see fonts from the "fonts" folder.
5. In both the latest firmwares NeoReader shows scribbles much thinner than before.
6. Well, I want once again ask to reduce the width of the drawing bar in the NeoReader to the width of its status bar, so that it do not overlap a part of page.

7. Russian firmwares previously has an option of refresh screen by time. It seems to me, it is a useful function, but it is not needed in the firmware's soft (can be made through the exception programs list), which updates the screen after few page turns, and it would be nice if it update the screen only when something changed.
Advert
Old 02-17-2015, 09:55 AM   #123
bulek
Enthusiast
bulek can self-interpret dreams as they happen.bulek can self-interpret dreams as they happen.bulek can self-interpret dreams as they happen.bulek can self-interpret dreams as they happen.bulek can self-interpret dreams as they happen.bulek can self-interpret dreams as they happen.bulek can self-interpret dreams as they happen.bulek can self-interpret dreams as they happen.bulek can self-interpret dreams as they happen.bulek can self-interpret dreams as they happen.bulek can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Onyx Boox C67ML AG2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pooh_ View Post
3. And a wish: I would very much like to be able to remove read books from the "recently opened" list! For example, by the long tap menu.
I am not sure if this is applicable to you. On my AG2 I can delete books from the recently opened. Simply go to Library, open menu and choose History, then press and hold on the stats of the book you want to remove from the list. The context menu should appear with just one entry - "Delete". This removes the book from stats and from recently opened list too.
bulek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2015, 07:34 PM   #124
Pooh_
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulek View Post
I am not sure if this is applicable to you. On my AG2 I can delete books from the recently opened. Simply go to Library, open menu and choose History, then press and hold on the stats of the book you want to remove from the list. The context menu should appear with just one entry - "Delete". This removes the book from stats and from recently opened list too.
Oh, thank you so much! It works!