Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 04-20-2024, 07:23 AM   #1
therealTOEBEANS
therealTOEBEANS began at the beginning.

Device: Android - KOReader - S22 Ultra
Talking Hello from California!

I've recently started organizing my already pretty massive ebook folder on my hard drive in Calibre... no idea why I didn't before, I'm very computer literate and it's amazing as all heck.

I'm a professional document and archive digitizer for local government, and I read... excessively. I also write things, and release them in an invite-only publishing solution which I created for my readers.

Cheers, can't wait to learn a lot more! I plan to be active on here. Learning about Calibre since 6pm, and it's already caused me to stay up till 4am this evening... thus far. TGIF.
therealTOEBEANS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2024, 10:36 AM   #2
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Welcome to MobileRead!
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
calibre, new user